Thursday, March 11, 2010

Daze and Nights.

I need to let it all go. My heart will never be the same without you, but it's a good thing really. It's raining outside where the rainbows play.Life is knocking at my back door but I am choosing to keep it dead bolted. I feel like the clouds are screaming at me to get out from behind the trees,from behind my fears, and to stop shedding so many tears. The time is now, the Goonies are on, and my penmanship is horrible.This letter will never get finished.And one will never arrive. My God what did I get myself into. I'll tell you, I landed in safety, I landed in horror, I landed in the hills of Darroh. I can't believe how much I care for you, so soon , so sudden death. Where it will end, I have no clue, but to tell the truth, I don't want it to disappear, I can't breathe without it. With the knowledge that it might end, it almost makes me wish it had never happened in the first place. Heinz here and Red Gold there. You disregard my heart and how I feel about her statuesque place in your heart. I deleted and depleted his place in my life, only to find broken promises. Too much hope, not enough fire. I hope I can show you I'm not the liar. You raze my house, I'll slit your throat. The only person who will ever stay is Chester A. Arthur.Hello Goodbye.

No comments:

Post a Comment