Monday, March 29, 2010

Impossible Yes's

Freedom comes in many forms. Whether it be through dominance or reliance, it should never be taken for granted. Tablets to be taken twice a day may make one feel better, but will only delay what is to come. To let go. To say nice things, to love one wholly. I once needed to understand why someone could love something so hideous, so pale. But once I met a dragon of similar heart, of warming love. Time seemed to never be so still in the wave of such pain. I feel so tied to everything, it all never stops. Today could have been the day I fell asleep and never woke up, if only one could be so lucky. Line after Line the weeks go by, only to find myself amongst poets,midnight riders, and lovers of the like. Dr. Dr. please come to my rescue.In Slow Motion. After The Movies. Then and only then will my smile be unhinged, only then will I feel truly bare in front of the mirror. I needed you this whole time, only to find that you were a limited edition obcession to be had. Two plane rides, two uncomfortable souls, and a desolate crowded baggage claim. The hills I climbed just to nestle right next to you is only as low as the level of sugar in my soy milk. Please get to me on time. Please say goodnight. Shots rang in the dark, Drip Drip Drip. Hey Arnold, yeah you, Football head. Gordita. I need you. Autumn roses ashes rising. Eighteen petals to count, nectar to fiend after, and love only to be found in a soulmate that was there all along. Thank you for breathing, thank you for sweeping me, Danke para sharing in so much of my longing. To be held is the goal, to be loved is the result. Only one last thing to take care of on the way out of this town that I had been stuck in for so long. The shadows creeped away, the clouds came out to play, and I finally feel free in my own heart. Welcome to DaveyDaveyDavey land. Or atleast that's the way I remember it.

No comments:

Post a Comment